It’s time for our annual summer patio party and this year we’re celebrating big for Canada 150!
Join us on July 6 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. With awe-inspiring views, mouth-watering food served by Shaw Conference Centre chefs, cold drinks, an urban beekeeping demonstration, and live music, this is the can’t miss party of the summer!
Admission is free and entertainment will be provided by the Nova Scotiables – a high energy, maritime music band.
Bring your appetite as Executive Chef Serge Belair and our award-winning culinary team have cooked up a menu that features food representing the various regions of our country. From west coast maple glazed salmon to Alberta beef, poutine, Atlantic lobster rolls and maple bacon doughnuts, we can promise you won’t leave hungry.
See who else will be attending by checking out our Facebook event. This is an all-ages event.
The menu will be as follows:
- West Coast: Maple glazed cedar plank salmon with bannock bun, fresh dill, cream cheese, fried capers, and pickled red onion – 5 tickets
- Central: Mini Alberta roast beef served with buttered mashed potatoes and fresh peas – 5 tickets
- French Canada: Traditional poutine with squeaky cheese and gravy – 5 tickets
- Atlantic: Mini classic lobster roll on a brioche bun – 6 tickets
- Dessert: Soft serve ice cream with maple bacon mini doughnut – 4 tickets
Tickets are $1 each. Or you can purchase a “Food Passport” for $20 and receive one of each of the food items!